» Hawaii » Hawaii » Hawaii
171 reviews (4.88)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 11 hours
Departs: Hawaii, Hawaii
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Journey to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park for an in-depth volcano experience. Your Certified Guide will share a mix of natural & cultural history about Hawaii's formation, illuminating the stories behind the ever-changing landscape of the Big Island. Experience Kilauea Volcano in a way never seen before!
• On this in-depth volcano experience, your Certified Guide will illuminate the historic events that have changed the landscape of Hawaii.
• Enjoy 2-3 miles of hiking around the park’s most dynamic terrain. Your expert Guide will select the best route based on the day's conditions.
• Picnic in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park overlooking mesmerizing views of the Volcano landscape.
• Get up close and personal with volcanic formations such as lava tubes, steam vents & craters
• Gain exclusive access to Kauhi Cavern, an off-road private lava tube known for its bright yellow and gold cave walls.
Central meeting locations for pick-up
Hawaiian juices and flavored sparkling waters
National Park Certified Interpretive Guide
Park and Private Cave access fees
Refillable Filtered Water
Sunscreen and bug repellent
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
• Admission Ticket Included
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
4 hours • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Hawaii Travel Guide