» Hawaii » Hawaii » Hawaii
126 reviews (4.98)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: Hawaii, Hawaii
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Why book with us?
- Boutique family owned and operated business
- Small groups (not to exceed 12) for an intimate experience
- Includes entrance to both, Waimea and Kokee State Park.
- Iconic and off the beaten path stops
- Taste locally sourced and home made foods, and shop for island made souvenirs, and artwork.
- All of your purchases will support small businesses.
- Live narrations of fascinating legends, geology, history and more.
- Comfortable air condition vehicles with large viewing windows.
- 11 stops on the Westside of Kauai.
Read full agenda under "What to Expect"
10 percent off food at the Kokee Lodge restaurant
Entrance fee to Waimea and Kokee State Park
Letter size map of Kauai
Infant and toddler car seats. if you have one please bring it.
We will make a 1 hour stop at The Kokee Lodge for lunch. We will be contacting you the day before the tour to provide tour details. Make sure to provide a good phone number so we can contact you.
Wheelchair accessibility. Our vehicles have no place to stow wheelchairs and walkers.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
45 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
20 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
10 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
2 hours • Admission Ticket Included
2 hours • Admission Ticket Free
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Hawaii Travel Guide